- On November 28, 2016
First Community Foundation plays a vital role in the life of First Community Church. A strong, progressive church requires all the resources it can obtain each year to serve the immediate and future needs of its congregation, community and mission efforts. As church members and friends, how can we support our church and ensure its service to future generations?
Foundation staff can help you discover and express your interest and goals, consider gift options, and assist you with making a gift, large or small. Following are questions to consider for ways your gift may benefit you and the Church:
- Do I have a philanthropic plan for giving back to the ministries and missions of the Church?
- Do I want to see my gift have immediate impact?
- Does my gift take effect after my death to provide for future needs?
- Am I interested in a gift that may generate income throughout my life?
Popular Means of Giving include:
- Cash or donation of stock for immediate impact:
- Giving opportunities: